Trask Clutch Basket for Twin Cam TM-2013 and Milwaukee Eight TM-2017 Models:
Trask Clutch Baskets are more durable and substantial over the stock clutch basket. This clutch basket is designed for high horsepower engine builds. This basket can be used with stock clutches or with most aftermarket clutch plates. This basket works great with the Rekluse Radius X or Torqdrive clutch system. The Radius X automatic clutch requires the stock clutch basket for install. This basket can be used if you are missing your factory clutch basket.
- Can handle engine builds making in excess of 300 horsepower; strongly recommended for engines producing 100 horsepower or more
- Includes mounting bolts and lock tabs
- Direct bolt-on replacement for the stock clutch basket
- Hard-anodized finish for added durability
- M-Eight has a natural finish, Twin Cam is red anodized
- Made in the U.S.A.
Watch our video below as Chris demonstrates the Trask Clutch Basket and the Rekluse Torqdrive Clutch system. This system was installed in a Milwaukee Eight Road King with a large motor build.