Rekluse TorqDrive Manual Clutch Kit for Harley Milwaukee-Eights:
Unlock more power! TorqDrive provides more disks in less space, allowing us to add up to 6 additional frictions disks to the clutch pack over stock. More frictions = more torque capacity thus unlocking the full power of your engine without the need to add stiffer pressure plate springs or a lock up device. Proven in racing at the highest levels, it’s not just good, it’s revolutionary.
- Plus 6 friction disks offers up to 50% stronger clutch engagement with no increase in lever effort
- Smoother shifting
- Improved lever feel
- Engineered to eliminate slip and tunable to handle high horsepower engines
- Steel core friction disks for improved heat dissipation and longer clutch life
- Rekluse sleeves eliminate basket wear and notching
Upgrade your clutch basket at the same time with the Trask Performance Clutch Basket.
Rekluse Derby Cover:
A Rekluse Derby Cover is the perfect complement to your RadiusX, TorqDrive, or Core EXP. Designed to match OEM specifications, they bolt on with no modifications or drilling. Available in Gloss Black or Wrinkle Black powder coating, they will give you the look you want.
- Designed to OEM specifications – no modifications necessary
- Powder coated billet aluminum for increased durability
- Fits over all Rekluse or OEM clutches
DERBY COVER FITMENT:
RMS-0515005 GLOSS BLACK AND RMS-0515006 WRINKLE BLACK FITS – Harley-Davidson Touring CVO Electra Glide (FLHTCUSE) (16), Touring CVO Limited (FLHTKSE) (17-19), Touring CVO Road Glide (FLTRSE) (16), Touring CVO Road Glide (FLTRSE) (18-19), Touring CVO Street Glide (FLHXSE) (16-19), Electra Glide Police (FLHTPI) 2016-2019, Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI (FLHTCUI) 2016-2019, Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015 – 2016, Electra Glide Ultra Limited (FLHTK) 2016-2019, Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015-2019, Road Glide(FLTRX) (FLTRXS) (FLTRU) 2016-2019, Road King EFI (FLHR) (FLHRXS) 2016-2019, Street Glide EFI (FLHX) (FLHXS) 2016-2019
Rekluse Factory Certified 20W-50 for V-Twin Primary:
Drawing upon 16 years of innovation and experience with clutches, this new oil has been engineered and tested to ensure it meets Rekluse’s high performance standards. Rekluse Factory Formulated Oil is the perfect complement to any OEM or aftermarket clutch. Rekluse Factory Certified for use with Rekluse auto and manual clutch systems. Add this oil to your purchase in the drop down menu.
- Milwaukee-Eight Touring: RMS-285
- Milwaukee-Eight Softail: RMS-285
- Gloss Black Derby Cover: RMS-0515005
- Wrinkle Black Derby Cover: RMS-0515006