ARE YOU READY FOR THE NEXT STAGE?
CHOOSE FROM OUR DYNO-TESTED PREMADE PACKAGES or CUSTOMIZE YOUR OWN & REQUEST A QUOTE
SAVE TIME SEARCHING & SAVE MONEY BUYING
NEW PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT
Trask Performance CHECKM8™ VENTED Trans Top Cover for Harley Davidson M8 Models
TRASK PERFORMANCE CheckM8™ Vented transmission top cover fixes the excessive crankcase breather pressure issue on Harley-Davidson M8 engines.
- Reduce or even eliminate the oil coming from the head breathers on your M8.
- Machined from Billet Aluminum with a Boyesen one-way reed valve to vent the excessive crankcase pressure.
- No annoying hose on your dipstick to worry about when checking your oil.
- Free up horsepower on M8 engines by allowing to rev easier.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- Apr 23th-25th – Leesburg Bike Fest, Leesburg FL – POSTPONED UNTIL FALL 2021
- April 28th-May 2nd – Spring Thunder Beach – Panama City Beach, FL Our booth will be at Frank Brown Park
- May 7th-16th – Myrtle Beach Bike Week – North Myrtle Beach, SC Our booth will be at Barefoot Landing in the back with the other vendors as in past.
- June 7th-12th – Americade Expo- Lake George, NY. MOVED TO SEPTEMBER 21ST-25TH
- June 13th-20TH – Laconia Bike Week – Laconia, NH Our location will be at the NH Motor Speedway, Route 106 N, Loudon NH 03307
T-MAX TECH SUPPORT
Zipper’s and Thunder Heart Performance have teamed up to develop the ThunderMax EFI Controller, a complete stand-alone replacement Engine Control Module (ECM)! When we began designing the ThunderMax EFI controller, we had one main goal in mind—overcome the limitations of the stock system. The ThunderMax EFI eliminates the requirement of any add-on tuning products and was developed with complete versatility in mind. Our system utilizes a very fast, powerful processor which allows a higher resolution of tuning points than any of the other popular add-ons, including the factory’s Race Tuner® software. These points of adjustment are ALL addressed during the creation of our base maps and are the key to unlocking a bikes potential.
All processors use a look-up table to deliver the specified amount of fuel and spark timing for a …
TUNING 101- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is a Dyno? A big expensive tool! Think of it as a way to ride a motorcycle and diagnose problems without the worry of being run over by a minivan. Air fuel ratios can be recorded and changed as the bike is tested. Horsepower and torque can be measured on a chassis dyno at the rear wheel. An eddy current electro-magnetic brake can be used to vary the load on the engine simulating real life riding conditions.
What is the difference between a “canned map” and a custom map? A canned map from the Dynojet website or disc is generic maps that were created with the idea that all bikes are created equal. Every bike has different characteristics. Even with the same parts installed. Having a custom map built by a professional tuner will make the bike smoother, cooler and overall more fun to ride.