ARE YOU READY FOR THE NEXT STAGE?
CHOOSE FROM OUR DYNO-TESTED PREMADE PACKAGES or CUSTOMIZE YOUR OWN & REQUEST A QUOTE
SAVE TIME SEARCHING & SAVE MONEY BUYING
NEW PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT
JIMS Forceflow Cylinder Head Coolers
for 1999-Newer Harley Touring Models
- This proven cooling system drops your cylinder head temperature by as much as 100 degrees. The cooling fan can be controlled manually or it can be regulated by a thermostat that monitors head temperature and activates the fan when engine temperature rises. This kit is highly recommended for performance motors to help extend engine life.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
ThunderMax Auto Tune 309-591 and 309-592 for 2021-Newer Models Available for Pre-Order with a $200 Deposit!!
- 11th-19th – Laconia Bike Week, Laconia, NH – NH Motor Speedway
- 7th-10th – Gettysburg Bike Week – Gettysburg, PA – Battlefield HD
- 8th-14th – Sturgis Rally – Sturgis, SD – Corner of 8th & Lazelle St. – Open 9am until the last bike is done!
- 14th-18th – Ocean City BikeFest – Ocean City, MD – Convention Center
- 26th-Oct. 2nd – Myrtle Beach Fall Rally – Myrtle Beach, SC – Barefoot Landing
- 5th-8th – Eureka Springs & BBBQ – Rogers, AR – Eureka Springs HD
T-MAX TECH SUPPORT
Zipper’s and Thunder Heart Performance have teamed up to develop the ThunderMax EFI Controller, a complete stand-alone replacement Engine Control Module (ECM)! When we began designing the ThunderMax EFI controller, we had one main goal in mind—overcome the limitations of the stock system. The ThunderMax EFI eliminates the requirement of any add-on tuning products and was developed with complete versatility in mind. Our system utilizes a very fast, powerful processor which allows a higher resolution of tuning points than any of the other popular add-ons, including the factory’s Race Tuner® software. These points of adjustment are ALL addressed during the creation of our base maps and are the key to unlocking a bikes potential.
All processors use a look-up table to deliver the specified amount of fuel and spark timing for a …
TUNING 101- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is a Dyno? A big expensive tool! Think of it as a way to ride a motorcycle and diagnose problems without the worry of being run over by a minivan. Air fuel ratios can be recorded and changed as the bike is tested. Horsepower and torque can be measured on a chassis dyno at the rear wheel. An eddy current electro-magnetic brake can be used to vary the load on the engine simulating real life riding conditions.
What is the difference between a “canned map” and a custom map? A canned map from the Dynojet website or disc is generic maps that were created with the idea that all bikes are created equal. Every bike has different characteristics. Even with the same parts installed. Having a custom map built by a professional tuner will make the bike smoother, cooler and overall more fun to ride.