ARE YOU READY FOR THE NEXT STAGE?
CHOOSE FROM OUR DYNO-TESTED PREMADE PACKAGES or CUSTOMIZE YOUR OWN & REQUEST A QUOTE
SAVE TIME SEARCHING & SAVE MONEY BUYING
NEW PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT
NEW FEULING BA AIR CLEANERS
- With years of experience designing improved intake ports and intake manifolds, brings light to a new bolt-on air cleaner design for Harley-Davidson motorcycles. The Feuling BA air cleaner lengthens the intake and delivers increased velocity and volume into the intake track.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
ThunderMax Auto Tune 309-591 and 309-592 for 2021-Newer Models Available for Pre-Order with a $200 Deposit!!
- 14th-18th – Ocean City BikeFest – Ocean City, MD – Convention Center
- 26th-Oct. 2nd – Myrtle Beach Fall Rally – Myrtle Beach, SC – Barefoot Landing
- Sept 26th-8th – Eureka Springs & BBBQ – Rogers, AR – Eureka Springs HD
- 5th-8th – Eureka Springs & BBBQ – Rogers, AR – Eureka Springs HD
- 13th-16th – Biketoberfest – Daytona Beach, FL – Bruce Rossmeyer’s HD Daytona
- 19th-23rd – Thunder Beach Fall – Panama City Beach, FL – Same location at Frank Brown Park
- 3rd-6th – The Lonestar Rally – Galveston, TX – Harborside East by Harbor House Hotel
T-MAX TECH SUPPORT
Zipper’s and Thunder Heart Performance have teamed up to develop the ThunderMax EFI Controller, a complete stand-alone replacement Engine Control Module (ECM)! When we began designing the ThunderMax EFI controller, we had one main goal in mind—overcome the limitations of the stock system. The ThunderMax EFI eliminates the requirement of any add-on tuning products and was developed with complete versatility in mind. Our system utilizes a very fast, powerful processor which allows a higher resolution of tuning points than any of the other popular add-ons, including the factory’s Race Tuner® software. These points of adjustment are ALL addressed during the creation of our base maps and are the key to unlocking a bikes potential.
All processors use a look-up table to deliver the specified amount of fuel and spark timing for a …
TUNING 101- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is a Dyno? A big expensive tool! Think of it as a way to ride a motorcycle and diagnose problems without the worry of being run over by a minivan. Air fuel ratios can be recorded and changed as the bike is tested. Horsepower and torque can be measured on a chassis dyno at the rear wheel. An eddy current electro-magnetic brake can be used to vary the load on the engine simulating real life riding conditions.
What is the difference between a “canned map” and a custom map? A canned map from the Dynojet website or disc is generic maps that were created with the idea that all bikes are created equal. Every bike has different characteristics. Even with the same parts installed. Having a custom map built by a professional tuner will make the bike smoother, cooler and overall more fun to ride.