Rekluse RadiusX Automatic Clutch Kit for Harley Twin Cam:
RadiusX is a high performance centrifugal auto clutch combining TorqDrive and EXP technologies. TorqDrive provides more clutch disks in less space, allowing for maximum performance within your bike’s existing clutch footprint. You retain full control of shifting and use of your clutch lever with no compromise in power delivery. With the Rekluse RadiusX Clutch Twin Cam, just shift, twist and go! The manual action of the clutch lever is still fully functional at any time for shifting and taking off. What makes this clutch unique is its centrifugal lockup clutch. You can pull your clutch in at a stoplight, drop the bike into 1st or 2nd gear and release the clutch. This was designed so that when you are in heavy traffic you can leave your bike in gear and not have to keep pulling the clutch in constantly during stop and go traffic.
- Dead-on clutch engagement every time
- Take off and stop in gear without using clutch lever – no more stalls
- Experience maximum power delivery
- Confidently navigate traffic and slow speed conditions
- TorqDrive® clutch pack delivers higher torque capacity and increased power transfer
- Rekluse sleeves eliminate basket wear and notching
- Standard clutch lever function with full override
- No modification to stock components
- Shifting transmission remains unchanged (clutch lever use is recommended for shifting)
Upgrade your clutch basket at the same time with the Trask Performance Clutch Basket.
Rekluse Derby Cover:
A Rekluse Derby Cover is the perfect complement to your RadiusX, TorqDrive, or Core EXP. Designed to match OEM specifications, they bolt on with no modifications or drilling. Available in Gloss Black or Wrinkle Black powder coating, they will give you the look you want.
- Designed to OEM specifications – no modifications necessary
- Powder coated billet aluminum for increased durability
- Fits over all Rekluse or OEM clutches
RMS-0515003 GLOSS BLACK AND RMS-0515004 WRINKLE BLACK FITS – Harley-Davidson Dyna Convertible (FXDS-CON) (99-00), Dyna CVO Fat Bob (FXDFSE) (09-10), Dyna CVO Wide Glide (FXDWG2) (01), Dyna CVO Wide Glide (FXDWG3) (02), Dyna Fat Bob (FXDF) (08-17), Dyna Low Rider (FXDL) (99-05), Dyna Low Rider S (FXDLS) 2017, Dyna Low Rider EFI (FXDL) 2004-2009 and 2014-2017
RMS-0515005 GLOSS BLACK AND RMS-0515006 WRINKLE BLACK FITS – Harley-Davidson Touring CVO Electra Glide (FLHTCUSE) (16), Touring CVO Limited (FLHTKSE) (17-19), Touring CVO Road Glide (FLTRSE) (16), Touring CVO Road Glide (FLTRSE) (18-19), Touring CVO Street Glide (FLHXSE) (16-19), Electra Glide Police (FLHTPI) 2016-2019, Electra Glide Ultra Classic EFI (FLHTCUI) 2016-2019, Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015 – 2016, Electra Glide Ultra Limited (FLHTK) 2016-2019, Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015-2019, Road Glide(FLTRX) (FLTRXS) (FLTRU) 2016-2019, Road King EFI (FLHR) (FLHRXS) 2016-2019, Street Glide EFI (FLHX) (FLHXS) 2016-2019
Rekluse Factory Certified 20W-50 for V-Twin Primary:
Drawing upon 16 years of innovation and experience with clutches, this new oil has been engineered and tested to ensure it meets Rekluse’s high performance standards. Rekluse Factory Formulated Oil is the perfect complement to any OEM or aftermarket clutch. Rekluse Factory Certified for use with Rekluse auto and manual clutch systems. Add this oil to your purchase in the drop down menu.
- 1998-2016 Cable: RMS-6201
- 2007-2016 Hydraulic (Except 2013-Newer CVO and 2014-Newer Trikes): RMS-6202
- 1998-2006 Hydraulic: RMS-6204
- Select Twin Cam (2013-Newer CVO, 2014-Newer Trikes, 2015-Newer Low Profile Primary): RMS-6205
- Gloss Black Derby Cover: RMS-0515003
- Wrinkle Black Derby Cover: RMS-0515004