Zipper’s Red Shift 528 Chain Driven Cams
Fitment: Zipper’s Red Shift 528 Cam fits 1997-2017 Harley Twin Cam Engines
New Grind for 2021 The Red Shift Cams® RS528 was developed off of the success of the RS527 cam, with a new ramp designed specifically to provide a moderately less aggressive ramp to produce a smoother power curve with an exceptionally quite operation in late model Twin Cam Engines. The power curve characteristics are similar to the RS527
Delivery of smooth and impressive torque and horsepower increases over the factory installed cams are to be expected. This High-Torque cam is designed to get the motorcycle accelerating quicker in the RPM area where most people ride.
Red Shift Cams® RS528 Cams have a unique design feature which produces an extremely fast and turbulent inlet charge in the combustion chamber at low RPMs. Inducing turbulence in the chamber as early as possible is part of the secret to the RS527’s tremendous success. This equates to immediate throttle response and acceleration in RPMs earlier than other cams.
- Use with stock or adjustable pushrods
- Available in chain & gear drive for Early and Late model engines
- Use 07- Up part number for 2006 FXD engines
- Chain drive- use Red Shift Cams® Dual Piston Cam Chain Tensioners (#413-901) for improved cam chest component reliability, maximum throttle response, and reduced valve train noise.
- New cam bearings and performance tappets recommended with any cam change.
Compliance with ARB emissions laws, this product is not sold or shipped to California.
Recommended: Use with Red Shift® Dual Piston Cam Chain Tensioners (#413-901) for improved cam chest component reliability, maximum throttle response and reduced valve train noise. and reduced valve train noise. Other recommended products would be a CSR Camplate and Feuling Lifters.
Checkout our Zipper’s Red Shift Stage 2 Cam Chest Package! Purchasing a cam chest has never been easier. Our packages allows you customize your cam chest.