The K&P Lifetime Oil Filter/Cooler
Fitment: The S4, S44 and the S69 fit all Harley Motorcycles except the VROD. VROD has its own fitment.
NOTE: If your motorcycle has a crank position sensor where the oil filter goes then the S69 filter will not fit your motorcycle. Please see the S44 or S4 Oil Filters.
K&P manufacturers the best oil filters period. These filters are made from billet aluminum with a stainless steel filter insert that can be cleaned and re-used. The finned case also performs as an oil filter cooler that will help cool down your engine oil which will in turn, allow the oil to flow faster and keep your engine performing more efficiently.
There are a couple of differences between the S4, S44 and the S69 oil filters. The S4 is the original size oil filter that K&P manufacturers at a length of 3″. This is a great filter hands down over any paper filter or any other re-useable oil filter on the market. Not long after we began selling this quality filter we spoke with Dave about increasing the length to get even more cooling benefits. Harley’s are hot running machines so anything that can help cool them down is a plus. That’s when the S44 K&P Oil Filter was introduced. It is 3 9/16″ in length which equals a 21.8% more cooling surface than the S4. The S44 also has a 14% larger oil capacity than the S4. The S44 will actually gain you an additional horsepower as well. Dyno tested! The S69 oil filter is the next level of filtration! This filter is often reffered to as “The Schlong” and it is a whopping 5 1/8″ in length. This filter has 100% more cooling surface and filter media size than the S4 making the S69 the top dog of oil filters sold currently.
The S44 and S69 lengths are a Cycle Solutions Inc exclusive product and can only be purchased from our website, show truck or shops. There are other companies selling a knock off version of the K&P Oil Filter. Do not be fooled. They are cheaply made and do not perform.
All sizes of the K&P Oil Filter/Cooler over these features and benefits:
- The most technically advanced oil filter you can buy
- Consistent filtering across entire filter surface
- Superior ASTMF316 filtration performance
- 7 times the flow of comparable paper oil filters
- Magnetic Prefiltering
- Billet aluminum filter case doubles as an oil cooler
- Progressive rate bypass combined with high flow characteristics of the filter media avoids unfiltered oil bypassing the filter during cold startup and high rpm
- No more cutting apart messy paper filters for trapped debris inspection
- Proven in Motorsports, Military and Aerospace applications for years
- No more oily paper filters to the landfills
- May be the last oil filter you’ll buy
- Inspect, Clean, Reuse
Using this filter is a breeze as shown in the video below. If you are a technical person and you are interested in the micron ratings then check out the additional information tab.