Feuling HP+ Oil Cooled and Water cooled Oiling Systems
Fitment: 2007-2017 Twin Cam Models and Oil or Water Cooled 2017-Newer Milwaukee Eight Engines.*
* Runout on the crank shaft must be tested and be within a .005 tolerance in order to install this camplate. Cycle Solutions Inc test the run out on every install we do and we have seen crankshafts that are not within this tolerance. Cycle Solutions Inc. highly recommends this kit on any Milwaukee Eight model to help reduce the risk of wet sumping.
Feuling HP+ Oiling System kits combine all the needed components to finish your Milwaukee Eight® engines oiling system under 1 Part #, available in HP+® or RACE SERIES® kits. FEULING® oiling system kits increase oil pressure, oil volume, engine oil flow and return oil scavenging.
- Includes Feuling’s® High Flow billet camplate made from 7075 aluminum which is 50% harder and stronger than the factory or Feuling OE+ camplates
- Increases oil flow and volume by enlarging the oil pump reservoirs and critical oil passages including matching the oil port holes throughout the camplate to the port holes in the engine case which increases engine oil flow to the lifters, piston cooling jets, crankshaft and rod bearings
- Feuling oil pumps are bench tested, the relief valve is seated and sealed to a minimum of 30 psi with full pop off at 55-60 psi
- Increased oil volume from the larger gears and properly sized passages along with the pressure relief valve seat and seal from these oil pumps is essential for proper oiling system function
- Fueling® oil pump and camplate combination eliminate common pressure and scavenge issues associated with the factory oiling systems
- Quieter and smoother engine operation
- Increase oil pressure, scavenge volume and engine oil flow
- 42% more scavenge volume with port sizing, matched passages and holes to the engine case
- 68% more oil volume to the crankshaft and connecting rod bearing
- 15-25 degree cooler engine temperatures
- 15-30 degree cooler oil temperatures
- 10-30 more PSI of oil pressure
- M-Eight Twin-Cooled™ motor oil pump specs: 30% more pressure gear volume over stock and 53% more scavenge gear volume over stock
- M-Eight Oil-Cooled motor pump specs: 27% more pressure and scavenge gear volume over stock
- Reduces wet sumping, blow by and oily air cleaners
- Test results show 2 HP gain and 2 ft/lbs of torque gain to the rear wheel on M-Eight
- Includes billet 6061 aluminum high volume oil pump, High Flow camplate, HP+® Hydraulic roller lifters, cam installation kit, cam bearing, cam/crank bolts and washers, engine and fastener assembly lube
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Optional Fueling X ARP bolt kit available for the High Flow camplate and HP+ or RS oil pump combo. See PART #8022, optional ARP oil pump bolts do not use washers. Add this item to your kit in the drop down menu.
NOTE: Feuling test results show as much as 50% reduction of engine sump oil level.
NOTE: Block-off plate PART #0932-0036 required when using gear drive cams.
NOTE: M-Eight engines must check clearance on front exhaust lifter to camshaft flange fit
Below are additional products you can add to upgrade your Feuling Oiling Kit. Select these items in the drop down menu.
Feuling ARP High Flow Camplate and Oil Pump Fastener Kit:
- Optional kit for Feuling camplates/oil pumps only
- Quality 12-point, heat-treated 8740 chromoly steel bolts with black oxide finish manufactured by ARP® to Feuling’s exact specification
- Precision-rolled threads provide optimum engagement, prevent galling and promote consistent torque loading
- Wide, underhead flange design provides even load distribution for optimum sealing of surfaces to prevent leaks
- Tensile strength rated at 170,000 psi; superior and stronger than OEM and stronger than grade 8 fasteners
- Includes moly assembly lubricant for installation
- For use with HP+ and Race Series Only
- Made in the U.S.A.
#8020: Camplate bolts = Qty. 6, �-20 x 1.000, Qty. 4 Oil Pump bolts = �-20 x 1.250, Moly Assembly Lube � OZ pack
#8022: Camplate bolts = Qty. 6, �-20 x 1.250, Qty. 4 Oil Pump bolts = �-20 x 2.750, Moly Assembly Lube � OZ
Feuling Cam Chain Drive Sprocket: This is a machined steel, stock replacement roller chain drive sprocket. The machine build quality in the tip of the pinion shaft is over machined making the stock roller chain sprocket sloppy. We have seen up to a 7 degree variance in the rotation of the crankshaft which could advance or retard the crank timing. The Feuling Cam Chain Drive Sprocket is machined from steel and has a tighter fit than the stock one and has no play or variance on the crankshaft. You can watch our video by clicking here that better explains this product and why to replace the stock one.