Rekluse Manual Slave Cylinder 2013 – Newer Harley Touring Models
A proven solution you can trust. Rekluse has years of experience engineering and manufacturing high performance billet slave cylinders specifically for motorcycle applications. The Rekluse Manual Slave Cylinder reduces the clutch lever pull on Harley-Davidson® Milwaukee-Eight® models without compromising clutch performance.
- Reduced clutch lever pull strength for less hand fatigue
- Expanded friction zone for increased control and smoother take offs
- Precise design for lighter lever pull without compromising clutch function or shifting
- Hard anodized billet aluminum piston and housing provide enhanced sealing and maximum durability
- Direct bolt-on OEM replacement
- Compatible with OEM and aftermarket clutches, including Rekluse RADIUSX and TORQDRIVE
- Clutch lever pull reduction can be maximized when combined with TORQDRIVE
Additional Rekluse Products:
Rekluse Factory Certified 20W-50 for V-Twin Primary:
Drawing upon 16 years of innovation and experience with clutches, this new oil has been engineered and tested to ensure it meets Rekluse’s high performance standards. Rekluse Factory Formulated Oil is the perfect complement to any OEM or aftermarket clutch. Rekluse Factory Certified for use with Rekluse auto and manual clutch systems. Add this oil to your purchase in the drop down menu.
Rekluse Derby Cover:
A Rekluse Derby Cover is the perfect complement to your RadiusX, TorqDrive, or Core EXP. Designed to match OEM specifications, they bolt on with no modifications or drilling. Available in Gloss Black or Wrinkle Black powder coating, they will give you the look you want.
- Designed to OEM specifications – no modifications necessary
- Powder coated billet aluminum for increased durability
- Fits over all Rekluse or OEM clutches
- Manual Slave Cylinder: RMS-2415050 For 2017 & Newer Touring Models
- Manual Slave Cylinder: RMS-2415051 For 2013-2016 Harley Touring Models
- Gloss Black Derby Cover: RMS-0515005
- Wrinkle Black Derby Cover: RMS-051500