Feuling 7250 HP+ Reaper 405 Chain Drive Camchest Kit for Oil-Cooled M8 Models:
FEULING® M-Eight OIL COOLED camchest kits include all necessary components from top to bottom of the camchest conveniently packaged under 1 part #. These combination kits not only ensure each individual part is designed to work and function together but to do so in total harmony. These camchest kits take the guess work out of the ordering process and guarantees the engine builder maximum reliability, peak performance and the coolest engine and oil temperatures obtainable.
• Quieter and smoother engine operation
• Increase oil pressure, scavenge volume and engine oil flow
• 27% more pressure and scavenge gear volume over stock
• 42% more scavenge volume with port sizing, matched passages and holes to the engine case
• 68% more oil volume to the crankshaft and connecting rod bearing
• 15-25 degree cooler engine temperatures
• 15-30 degree cooler oil temperatures
• 10-30 more PSI of oil pressure
• Reduces wet sumping, blow by and oily air cleaners
• Magnets in oil pump to help protect gears and pressure relief valve
• Test results show 2 HP gain and 2 ft/lbs of TQ gain to the rear wheel on Milwaukee Eight
• NOTE: FEULING test results show a 50% reduction of engine sump oil level.
-HP+® SERIES Kits includes a billet 6061 aluminum high volume oil pump, FEULING® HIGH FLOW camplate, HP+® Hydraulic roller lifters and cam installation kit.
405 CAM – A workhorse, producing a wide powerband increasing torque and HP throughout the entire RPM range when compared to stock. Direct bolt in replacement for Milwaukee Eight engines, can be used with stock valve springs, pushrods, lifters and exhaust. Will respond well with slip-on mufflers and or complete exhaust system and a high flow air cleaner. Note Feuling recommends using free flowing mufflers with smaller cores for best lower RPM power and pull.
Kits include: FEULING® high volume Oil pump, HIGH FLOW billet Camplate, REAPER® Series Camshaft, hydraulic roller lifters, fixed length pushrods, TIMKEN®/KOYO® cam bearing, rocker arm studs and nuts, gaskets, O-rings, ARP® cam/crank fasteners, washers, moly lube and LOCTITE®.
OIL LEVEL NOTE – DO NOT OVERFILL OIL TANK
It is important to get the correct hot oil level in your bike. Feuling recommends running the oil level 90%-99% full when hot.
Note: The M-Eight oil pick up port is on the right side of the engine. Letting the bike idle or warm up on the kickstand will naturally fill the engine case and skew the oil level in the tank.
We recommend the following steps to achieve proper oil level:
1. Check cold oil level.
2. Ride the bike until operating temperature is reached.
3. Shut the bike off while still in the upright position. (This insures an accurate reading)
4. Once the bike is on the kickstand check oil level.
5. Add or remove oil as needed.