Factory 2007-2016 Twin Cam® engines are equipped with 4-3/8” stroke crankshafts. The factory cylinder bore size of 3-3/4” yields the 96” displacement, which was gradually increased to 3-7/8” starting in 2010 for 103” displacement. We can turn your 96” engine into either a 103 or a 107”, and your 103 into a 107” simply by resizing the factory cylinders. This kit was built for extreme performance and designed for a 577 Zippers Red Shift Cam and an upgraded throttle body.
This kit includes CNC ported heads, bored cylinders, pistons and ring set. A core exchange is required. Click here for core exchange information. This kit can be modified for additional performance parts by reaching out to us.
Cycle Solutions Inc offers installation and dyno tuning at our two shop locations and at the events we attend for an additional cost of $1400. If you are interested in having this kit professionally installed and dyno tuned or have questions about this kit then please click below.
Fitment: 2007-2016 96″ or 103″ Twin Cam engines
- Advanced port and valve designs
- Special ductile-iron step-lock valve guides
- 5/16” stem 1.900” / 1.630” stainless steel valves with severe duty coatings
- Performance valve springs for .580” lift standard* (*Optional springs available for higher lift applications)
- Fully machined 91cc** combustion chamber un-shrouds valves for increased flow (** 84cc on Twin Cooled® heads)
- Decked heads to raise compression
- Manual decompression valves
Cylinders & Pistons:
- 3.937” (107”) Big Bore Cylinder Kit
- Forged 10.25:1 compression ratio flat-top pistons (-1.5cc)
- Cometic Gasket Kit C9588
To get the most performance out of this kit it must be paired with the proper supporting products. We recommend a high cranking amp battery, a stepped exhaust system, Hi flow air intake, Thundermax Auto tune, a red shift 577 chain drive cam, 58mm-62mm CSR throttle body , 5.3 GPS Injectors and our S&S Roller Rocker Upgrade Kit.