Vance & Hines Power Duals Header Kit for 2017-Newer Touring:
Often imitated, yet never duplicated, Power Duals head pipes have set the standard for high style on late model baggers with its contoured collector shield, crowned with the iconic Vance & Hines v-twin crest. Now, that exquisite style gets a fresh injection of greater performance thanks to our innovative PCX™ Technology, which utilizes chambered high-flow catalysts combined with stepped headers to increase mid-range torque for more responsive acceleration off the line and positioned downstream to optimize rider comfort. Power Duals pair perfectly with all Vance & Hines Touring slip-ons like Hi-Outputs, Torquer 450s, or Eliminator 400s.
- PCX™ (Power Chamber Exhaust) Technology
- Chambered High-Flow Catalyst Cartridge Designed to Increase Torque
- Catalysts Repositioned Downstream for Rider Comfort
- Full Coverage Heat Shields
- Available in Chrome or Matte Black
- 49-State Emissions Compliant
Installing an aftermarket header system such as these requires additional tuning. If you do not have a tuner, we recommend a ThunderMax or a Power Commander V.