Khrome Werks 201810A 2-Into-2 Eclipse Exhaust for 2017-Newer Touring:
This three-step 2-into-2 exhaust system gives the new Milwaukee-Eight an aggressive boost. The Khrome Werks 201810A exhaust is relentlessly engineered. As a result, this system produces significant horsepower and torque gains over stock. The Khrome Werks 201810A exhaust is designed to produce the Khrome Werks signature sound. This means no high frequency tones. In addition, this system is offered in triplex nickel chrome, black or Eclipse with billet tips.
- Enlarged interconnected headers make for improved horsepower and low-end torque
- 1.75″ to 1.875″ high-flow 16-gauge stepped primary headers with an obround 1.875″ crossover
- Features a full 2″ left side crossover and 4.5″ diameter muffler bodies that are 16-gauge absorptive with 2″ inlets and billeted tips
- 2.50″, 220°, 16-gauge heat shields
- Removable baffles are wrapped in stainless steel wool and high-temp fiberglass for a rich mellow tone
- Equipped with 18mm and 12mm O2 bungs welded into the primaries
- Heavy-duty, AccuSeal® reaction-block header-to-muffler clamps included
- Eclipse features a proprietary, high-temperature black chrome electroplated finish
- See the SEATS & SISSY BARS, HANDLEBARS, CONTROLS & MIRRORS and FRAMES & SUSPENSION sections for products with a matching Eclipse finish
- Made in the U.S.A.
Installing an aftermarket header system or full system such as this requires additional tuning. If you do not have a tuner, we recommend a ThunderMax or a Power Commander V.