Fitment: 2001-2005 Harley Delphi (Cable Driven) Models FLH/FLT Touring, Softail and Dyna
HPI Cable Driven Throttle Body
For all 2001-2005 cable driven Harley-Davidson® motorcycles. Includes throttle body, manifold, flanges and seals. Stock bolt pattern and location, fully compatible with all factory OEM electronics and cruise control. Horsepower Inc. (HPI) throttle bodies are our Stage 3 performance upgrade and are the best choice for Harley-Davidson® V-twin injection.
51mm, 55mm and 58mm throttle body sizes available with hand ported intake runner diameters for 1.66 (stock) 1.710, 1.730, 1.760 and 1.800 dimensions. For stock heads we recommend you order the 1.710 intake. For non OEM Screamin’ Eagle heads (HTCC Ported & Polished) or MVA order the 1.760 intake
This unit is highly recommended for bikes that already have our Stage 1 Upgrade (pipes, breather and tuner) and our Stage 2 Cam Upgrade and are looking for the next level of performance. We hand machine several style air intakes to match our throttle body for un-inhabited air flow.
Add High Flow Injectors to your Throttle body
Horsepower Inc High Flow Injectors are a direct drop-in replacement for Harley Davidson Motorcycles. These injectors feature a specifically engineered spray pattern that optimizes fuel atomization. We have several options of fuel delivery to choose from depending on your application.
Add Dyno Blades Fuel Injector Nozzle for Harley Davidson Models
Dyno Blades are relatively inexpensive and provide horsepower and steady torque gains. PLEASE NOTE: Dyno blades do not fit all aftermarket injectors. They will fit stock injectors and some HPI Injectors. Please contact us if your injectors are aftermarket and you are interested in Dyno Blades.
- Attaches to the nozzle tip end of the modern solenoid activated port fuel injector
- Distributes fuel into a venture that vaporizes fuel in the center of the intake port directly in front of the intake valve
- Dyno Blades enhances combustion efficiency through the rapid transfer of heat from the atmospheric charge (air) to the fuel
- Easily control the internal intake port air flow externally at the touch of a finger
- Made in USA from 6061T billet Aluminum and are fully anodized
- Designed with safety features so they can never fall into a port