Trask Performance Vented Transmission Top Cover will let your crankcase BREATHE!
Dynoman Chris Waddell explains a new product available from Trask Performance at Daytona Bike Week 2021.
This top transmission cover is designed to allow the crankcase to vent to help reduce the risk of your M-Eight motorcycle from sumping. It is similar to how the Feuling Vented Dipstick vents crankcase pressure but through the tranny top cover.
TRASK PERFORMANCE CheckM8™ Vented transmission top cover fixes the excessive crankcase breather pressure issue on Harley-Davidson M8 engines.
- Reduce or even eliminate the oil coming from the head breathers on your M8.
- Machined from Billet Aluminum with a Boyesen one-way reed valve to vent the excessive crankcase pressure.
- No annoying hose on your dipstick to worry about when checking your oil.
- Proven on the Trask Performance King of the Baggers Race Bike.
- Free up horsepower on M8 engines by allowing to rev easier.
- Kit includes the top trans cover gasket
Fits all M8 engines including 2017+ FL & 2018+ Softails