Trask TM-5720CH Nasty Bastard 2-Into-1 Chrome Exhaust for 2017-Newer Touring Models:
This dyno tested exhaust system is made from the highest quality mild steel, mandrel bent, and features a 1-3/4″ header pipes that flow in a tapered 3″ to 3-1/2″ megaphone with a performance baffle. The exhaust comes complete with full coverage heat shields and a 3-1/2″ billet tip. With potential gains from 8-10 horsepower on a stock Harley Davidson V-Twin, we are confident you will enjoy the smooth and consistent power band increase this exhaust will provide you. Proudly researched, developed, and manufactured in the USA at our Phoenix, AZ facility.
- 1-3/4″ header pipes flow in a tapered 3″ to 3-1/2″ turnout megaphone
- 37″ L with 3-1/2″ billet end cap
- Includes performance baffle
- Made in the U.S.A
- 18 mm to 12 mm sensor bung adapters not included. Must be purchased separately if required
- Does not include O2 sensor port plugs for non-sensor applications
- *Will not fit with OEM air cleaner
Flange & Gasket Kit:
We always recommend a new set of flanges and exhaust gaskets for installation of new exhaust.
Installing an aftermarket header system or full system such as this requires additional tuning. If you do not have a tuner, we recommend a ThunderMax or a Power Commander V.