Fitment 2008 Harley Davidson Touring Models
This complete Stage 1 Power Pack comes with Rush Racing 7015 True Dual Head Pipes
- A Pre-Mapped Power Commander V or upgrade to a Pre-Mapped Thundermax (recommended)
- CSR Stage 1 Air Cleaner
- Optional NGK Spark Plugs
- Free Diagnostic Dyno Run valid at any event we attend or at one of our shops by appointments
Rush Racing Headers
Rush Racing True Dual head pipes make “cool” a reality. Rush Racing True Dual head pipes are ceramic coated inside and out, which improves your exhaust flow and reduces ambient heat up to 300 degrees. Plus, they include full coverage heat shields in your choice of beautiful chrome or bold black finishes for a super-cool style. They are built from heavy-duty gauge steel and include all mounting hardware for a no-hassle install, and that’s totally cool. If you want improved performance, sound, and style, the fact is that Rush Racing True Dual head pipes are the better choice for all-around “cool.”
CSR STAGE 1 AIR CLEANER
This Air intake is easy to install and easy on the budget. Our Air Intake kit is designed to completely replace the stock air cleaner assembly. This cleanable/oilable, pleated element is over 2 1/4″ tall for the stage 1 and a 2 3/4″ tall element for the stage 2 to really let that engine breather! Also included is a one-piece cast backing plate with internal crankcase venting and mounting hardware. Uses the stock air intake cover or you can use a different round aftermarket cover. If this intake is being installed on a 2014-2016 FLH/FLT Touring Model then you have to use an aftermarket cover because the stock cover will not fit.
Thundermax AutoTune Module Features and Benefits:
- Dramatically improved throttle response by allowing the throttle blade to open fully below 3500 RPM
- Eliminates popping, spitting and backfiring
- Easier starting
- Increased Engine Performance & Motorcycle Rideability
- Cooler, Smoother Running Engine
- Adjustable Idle Speed & Rev Limit Control
- Automatically Tunes for Riding Style & Riding Conditions
- Easily Accommodates Bike Changes (Pipes, Cams, and More)
- 100% Engineered & Made in the USA
- 3-Year Factory Limited Warranty
- NOTE: REQUIRES 18MM WIDE BAND O2 PORTS IN THE HEAD PIPE TO BE INSTALLED CORRECTLY. READ MORE ABOUT THE THUNDERMAX.
Power Commander V Tuner Features and Benefits:
- Reduced size from PCIIUSB (less than half of the size of PCIII)
- USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming)
- 2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included)
- Gear input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
- Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)
- With gear position input connected the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables).
- Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%). This allows more adjustment range for 8 injector sport bikes
- 10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIIIusb)
- Enhanced “accel pump” utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)
- NOTE: ADDING AUTOTUNE REQUIRES 18MM WIDE BAND O2 PORTS IN THE HEAD PIPE TO BE INSTALLED CORRECTLY.
Not sure what tuner is right for you? Read more about Thundermax, Power Commander V and other tuners by clicking here.
Cycle Solutions Inc. recommends a ThunderMax Auto Tune Module because of its advanced tuning abilities over a Power Commander V.