Fitment: 2017-2020 FLH/FLT M8 Touring Motorcycles
This complete Stage 1 Power Pack comes with a Rinehart 2-Into-1 Exhaust system and your choice/style of the following items:
- A Pre-Mapped Power Commander V or upgrade to a Pre-Mapped Thundermax (recommended)
- Arlen Ness Stage 1 Air Intake (uses stock cover)
- Optional NGK Spark Plugs
- Free Diagnostic Dyno Run valid at any event we attend or at one of our shops by appointments
Rinehart’s 2-Into-1 Exhaust System
Step up your Harley-Davidson Touring motorcycle’s performance with the best performing 2-into-1 system in the industry. Boost your low-, mid-, and high-end torque and horsepower while also giving your bike a classic, sleek look and the Rinehart sound that we’re known for.
- Best of both worlds—stepped header 2-into-1 system provides the rider with powerful low-end torque that does not sacrifice maximum top-end horsepower
- Utilizes stepped header technology that scavenges the exhaust efficiently, or draws it out of the cylinder, allowing the engine to operate at peak performance making the most horsepower
- Half megaphone 4” muffler and proprietary baffle design give this system a deep, warm tone that’s mellow at low RPM and idle, but really comes to life with a twist of the throttle
- This power system is wrapped up in smooth aesthetics with precision laser-cut heat shields and a sleek collector heat shield
- Can be customized with black or chrome heat shield and end caps
- 2-into-1 muffler can be accessorized with 4″ Moto Series™ end caps
- If you are a fan of Rinehart’s exhaust, you may be interested in upgrading your intake to Rinehart’s Moto Series Inverted Air Cleaner.
Arlen Ness Stage 1 Air Cleaner Kit
- The new Big Sucker™Stage 1 performance intake for Milwaukee-Eight™ FLT touring models adds new features to our original industry leading air cleaner and designed to accept your factory air cleaner cover
- New patent-pending hidden breather backing plate technology is a step up from our original patented system. Each breather is o-ringed at the heads, passes through the backing plate and exits inside the mouth of the throttle body through proprietary breather tubes
- Our breathing system eliminates oil issues associated with M8 engines by directing any excess breather oil back into the engine. To ensure no oil saturates the filter and restricts your airflow, we also integrated a new patent-pending oil reservoir that can be serviced when you service the filter element.
- The new aluminum filter top plate has integrated filter mounting studs and directional air venturi for increased durability and performance.
- Performance filter is constructed from red pre-oiled surgical grade cotton and is washable/re-usable
- Our filter offers over 200% more surface area then the factory filter and features a tapered bottom resulting in more filter surface area then any other performance intake option designed for the 17-up factory cover
- Backing plates available in standard, black or chrome finish
- Each M8 Big Sucker™Stage I kit includes one-piece backing plate, breather tubes, performance filter, filter top, gaskets, oil reservoir and necessary hardware
Thundermax AutoTune Module Features and Benefits:
- Dramatically improved throttle response by allowing the throttle blade to open fully below 3500 RPM
- Eliminates popping, spitting and backfiring
- Easier starting
- Increased Engine Performance & Motorcycle Rideability
- Cooler, Smoother Running Engine
- Adjustable Idle Speed & Rev Limit Control
- Automatically Tunes for Riding Style & Riding Conditions
- Easily Accommodates Bike Changes (Pipes, Cams, and More)
- 100% Engineered & Made in the USA
- 3-Year Factory Limited Warranty
- NOTE: REQUIRES 18MM WIDE BAND O2 PORTS IN THE HEAD PIPE TO BE INSTALLED CORRECTLY. READ MORE ABOUT THE THUNDERMAX.
Power Commander V Tuner Features and Benefits:
- Reduced size from PCIIUSB (less than half of the size of PCIII)
- USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming)
- 2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included)
- Gear input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
- Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)
- With gear position input connected the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables).
- Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%). This allows more adjustment range for 8 injector sport bikes
- 10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIIIusb)
- Enhanced “accel pump” utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)
- NOTE: ADDING AUTOTUNE REQUIRES 18MM WIDE BAND O2 PORTS IN THE HEAD PIPE TO BE INSTALLED CORRECTLY.
Not sure what tuner is right for you? Read more about Thundermax, Power Commander V and other tuners by clicking here.
Cycle Solutions Inc. recommends a ThunderMax Auto Tune Module because of its advanced tuning abilities over a Power Commander V.