Rinehart Racing 2-Into-1 Exhaust for 1986-Newer Softails:
The same race-proven technology and design that made the big touring bikes faster are also available for your Harley-Davidson Softail. The 2-Into-1 system gives you power, performance, and sound in a classic, proven, single-muffler design.
- 2-Into-1 full exhaust system for 1986-Later Harley-Davidson Softail models
- Unmatched horsepower and torque gains, one of the most powerful Softail systems on the market
- 1986-2017 models features the same race-proven stepped headers, anti-reversion louvers, and patented baffle technology as the 2-into-1 systems for the big baggers
- 2018-Later models come with our all new Contour collector, which unleashes the full potential of power from the M8 motor, focusing specifically on bottom end power and torque
- Twin Cam models feature a 4” half megaphone muffler that gives the bike a deep, aggressive sound, while the Milwaukee-Eight models feature a newly designed 3.5” muffler that gives your Softail a punchy, warm tone that’s sure to get your heart pounding
- Two fitments for 2018-Later (Fitment 1: Deluxe, Slim, Street Bob, Low Rider, Fat Bob) (Fitment 2: Heritage, Fat Boy, Breakout, Sport Glide)
- Features 18MM O2 bungs for use with Wide Band tuners. 2012-2017 models require bung adaptor kit 35-001, available separately.
- Available in Chrome or Black with Chrome or Black end caps
- Accepts Moto Series end caps for a custom look, sold separately
Flange & Gasket Kit:
A complete exhaust installation flange and gasket kit offered and used by the mechanics of Cycle Solutions Inc. This kit includes new chrome thin mount steel flanges and retaining rings. The kit also includes tapered stainless steel graphite impregnated high performance gaskets. We always recommend that this kit be used to install any new exhaust system on air cooled Harley Davidson motorcycles.
Installing an aftermarket header system or full system such as this requires additional tuning. If you do not have a tuner, we recommend a ThunderMax or a Power Commander V.
There are no reviews yet.