Rinehart Racing Slimline Duals Header Kit for 2017-Newer Touring:
Complete your exhaust system upgrade with with a Rinehart Racing® Slimline Dual® Header Kit. This kit is the perfect solution for riders who want to add a header system to a Harley-Davidson Touring bike that is already equipped with slip-on mufflers. Add the headers to your ride for a blast of bottom-end performance and classic good looks.
- Slimline Duals® Header Kit for select 2009-Later Harley-Davidson Touring models
- Header configuration keeps heat away from rider and passenger legs, providing a more comfortable ride
- Laser cut heat shields come pre-installed to save you time and labor
- Features 12mm & 18mm O2 ports, with optimum placement for dyno tuning and proper measurement of the exhaust gas concentration from the port, making the engine perform efficiently.
- Compatible with 3.5-inch, 4-inch or MotoPro45 4.5-inch mufflers
Flange & Gasket Kit:
A complete exhaust installation flange and gasket kit offered and used by the mechanics of Cycle Solutions Inc. This kit includes new chrome thin mount steel flanges and retaining rings. The kit also includes tapered stainless steel graphite impregnated high performance gaskets. We always recommend that this kit be used to install any new exhaust system on air cooled Harley Davidson motorcycles.
Installing an aftermarket header system such as these, requires additional tuning. If you do not have a tuner, we recommend a ThunderMax or a Power Commander V.
There are no reviews yet.