Rinehart Racing Xtreme True Duals for 2009-2016 Touring:
For those that want the absolute best, Rinehart Racing Xtreme True Duals integrate all of our proprietary exhaust technologies into a single system that delivers boosts in torque and horsepower, all the while routing the heat away from both rider and passenger.
- Full system exhaust for 2009-2016 Harley-Davidson Touring models
- Stepped header design scavenges the exhaust, allowing the engine to efficiently operate at peak performance, maximizing horsepower
- Equal-length head pipes provide for equal exhaust gas pressure between cylinders for optimum performance
- Anti-reversion louvers eliminate the negative pulse from traveling back into the port and robbing the engine of horsepower
- Features 12mm & 18mm O2 ports with optimum placement for dyno tuning and proper measurement of the exhaust gas concentration from the port, making the engine perform efficiently
- Header configuration and full-coverage, laser-cut heat shields routes heat away and provides a comfortable ride
- Available with 3.5-inch or 4-inch mufflers
- Customize your look with chrome or black mufflers and end caps
- All mufflers can be accessorized with Moto Series™ end caps
- Note: Harley Tri Glide® owners will also need our Trike Conversion Kit in order to install Xtreme True Duals on their Trike (Part #: 100-0270)
Flange & Gasket Kit:
A complete exhaust installation flange and gasket kit offered and used by the mechanics of Cycle Solutions Inc. This kit includes new chrome thin mount steel flanges and retaining rings. The kit also includes tapered stainless steel graphite impregnated high performance gaskets. We always recommend that this kit be used to install any new exhaust system on air cooled Harley Davidson motorcycles.
Installing an aftermarket header system such as these, requires additional tuning. If you do not have a tuner, we recommend a ThunderMax or a Power Commander V.
There are no reviews yet.