Fitment 1997-2001 Harley Davidson Touring Models
This complete Stage 1 Power Pack comes with a Rinehart True Dual Exhaust system and your choice/style of the following items:
- A Pre-Mapped Power Commander V
- CSR Stage 1 Air Cleaner
- Optional NGK Spark Plugs
- Free Diagnostic Dyno Run valid at any event we attend or at one of our shops by appointments
Rinehart’s True Dual Exhaust System
- Full exhaust system for 1995-2008 Harley-Davidson Touring models
- Utilizes stepped header technology that scavenges the exhaust efficiently, or draws it out of the cylinder, allowing the engine to operate at peak performance, thus maximizing horsepower
- Full coverage, laser-cut heat shields provide a clean, sleek look
- Features 12mm & 18mm O2 ports with optimum placement for dyno tuning and proper measurement of the exhaust gas concentration from the port, making the engine perform efficiently
- Available with 3.5-inch or 4-inch mufflers
- Customize your look with chrome or black muffler and end caps
- All mufflers can be accessorized with Moto Series™ end caps
Rinehart’s Moto Series Inverted Air Cleaner.
CSR STAGE 1 AIR CLEANER
This Air intake is easy to install and easy on the budget. Our Air Intake kit is designed to completely replace the stock air cleaner assembly. This cleanable/oilable, pleated element is over 2 1/4″ tall for the stage 1 and a 2 3/4″ tall element for the stage 2 to really let that engine breather! Also included is a one-piece cast backing plate with internal crankcase venting and mounting hardware. Uses the stock air intake cover or you can use a different round aftermarket cover. If this intake is being installed on a 2014-2016 FLH/FLT Touring Model then you have to use an aftermarket cover because the stock cover will not fit.
Power Commander V Tuner Features and Benefits:
- Reduced size from PCIIUSB (less than half of the size of PCIII)
- USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming)
- 2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included)
- Gear input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
- Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)
- With gear position input connected the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables).
- Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%). This allows more adjustment range for 8 injector sport bikes
- 10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIIIusb)
- Enhanced “accel pump” utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)
- NOTE: ADDING AUTOTUNE REQUIRES 18MM WIDE BAND O2 PORTS IN THE HEAD PIPE TO BE INSTALLED CORRECTLY.
Not sure what tuner is right for you? Read more about Power Commander V and other tuners by clicking here.
There are no reviews yet.