Rinehart Racing 2-Into-2 Churchill Exhaust for 1986-2017 Softails:
Use less road, make more noise. A classic straight pipe look with modern performance technology, the Churchill system features Rinehart Racing’s proven stepped header and anti-reversion louver technology for maximum performance, a deep, throaty rumble, and old-school looks.
- Flush Design
- Full exhaust system for 1986-2017 Harley-Davidson Softail models
- Classic straight drag-pipe look that utilizes Rinehart Racing’s proven stepped header and anti-reversion louver technology for unmatched performance and maximum power
- Longer pipes place the exhaust sound behind the rider and passenger
- Full-coverage 2.5″ heat shields create a sleek, clean look
- Features 18mm O2 ports for easy dyno tuning
- Bung adapter kits required for all 2012 and later models utilizing narrow band O2 sensors
- Customize your ride with chrome or black system and chrome or black end caps
Flange & Gasket Kit:
A complete exhaust installation flange and gasket kit offered and used by the mechanics of Cycle Solutions Inc. This kit includes new chrome thin mount steel flanges and retaining rings. The kit also includes tapered stainless steel graphite impregnated high performance gaskets. We always recommend that this kit be used to install any new exhaust system on air cooled Harley Davidson motorcycles.
Installing an aftermarket header system or full system such as this requires additional tuning. If you do not have a tuner, we recommend a ThunderMax or a Power Commander V.