Rinehart Racing 2-Into-1 Exhaust for 1995-Newer Touring:
Step up your Harley-Davidson Touring motorcycle’s performance with the best performing 2-into-1 system in the industry. Boost your low-, mid-, and high-end torque and horsepower while also giving your bike a classic, sleek look and the Rinehart sound that we’re known for.
- Best of both worlds—stepped header 2-into-1 system provides the rider with powerful low-end torque that does not sacrifice maximum top-end horsepower
- Utilizes stepped header technology that scavenges the exhaust efficiently, or draws it out of the cylinder, allowing the engine to operate at peak performance making the most horsepower
- Our half megaphone 4” muffler and proprietary baffle design give this system a deep, warm tone that’s mellow at low RPM and idle, but really comes to life with a twist of the throttle
- This power system is wrapped up in smooth aesthetics with precision laser-cut heat shields and a sleek collector heat shield
- Can be customized with black or chrome heat shield and end caps
- 2-into-1 muffler can be accessorized with 4″ Moto Series™ end caps
Flange & Gasket Kit:
A complete exhaust installation flange and gasket kit offered and used by the mechanics of Cycle Solutions Inc. This kit includes new chrome thin mount steel flanges and retaining rings. The kit also includes tapered stainless steel graphite impregnated high performance gaskets. We always recommend that this kit be used to install any new exhaust system on air cooled Harley Davidson motorcycles.
Installing an aftermarket header system or full system such as this, requires additional tuning. If you do not have a tuner, we recommend a ThunderMax or a Power Commander V.
There are no reviews yet.