Premium Red Shift 468 Chain Drive Cam Chest Package for Water-Cooled M8 Models:
- Zippers Red Shift 468 Chain Drive Cam and Bearing
- S&S Cycle 930-0123 Quickee Adjustable Pushrods with Chrome Cover Keepers
- S&S Cycle 330-0737 Cam Chain Tensioner (Part of Premium Package)
- S&S Cycle 330-0655 Tappet Cuffs (Part of Premium Package)
- Feuling 1091 Outer Crank 17 Tooth Sprocket
- Feuling 7098 HP+ Oiling System for Water-Cooled Engines, includes:
- 2030 Quick change + Top End Cam Installation Gasket Kit
- 4000 HP+ Hydraulic Roller Lifters
- 7019 HP+ Water-Cooled Oil Pump
- 8017 High Flow Camplate
Screw the threaded adjuster into the pushrod until the threads disengage and the adjuster simply slides up into the pushrod body. That makes the pushrod assembly shorter, so installation and removal is a snap. Once the pushrod is installed, pull the adjuster down and re-engage the threads to adjust the pushrod. Once the pushrod is adjusted, the locknut positively prevents the adjuster from moving. That’s it! It’s a Quickee. The ball ends of Quickee pushrods are drilled so that oil can flow through the pushrods to lubricate the top ends.
Save time and money on cam change – Cut those stock pushrods!
Can be installed and removed without disassembling rocker boxes or coolent lines
Super strong chromoly steel reduces pushrod flex
Adjustable – Compatible with all cams and tappets
Kit includes: Quickee pushrod kit, Chrome pushrod covers, O-rings and Cover keepers.
- Precision Machined from Billet Aluminum
- Thicker shoe for longer wear
- Direct chain oiling
- Larger piston for more consistent pressure
- Tighter tolerances improves stability
- MADE IN USA
- Hard anodized black coating
- Billet aluminum construction
- Stronger material eliminates distortion
- Improve tappet stability in high lift and high rpm situations
- An easy upgrade when changing tappets or doing a cam change
Feuling 1091 Outer Crank 17 Tooth Sprocket:
Feuling Sprocket 1091 machined steel, stock replacement roller chain drive sprocket fits 2017-Newer Milwaukee-Eight Engines as direct replacements. Feuling® crank sprockets are designed with a tighter tolerance on the ID for better fit to the pinionshaft.
Feuling 7098 HP+ Oiling System for Water-Cooled Engines:
Feuling® WATER-COOLED oiling system kits combine all the needed components to finish your Milwaukee Eight® engines oiling system under 1 Part #. Feuling® oiling system kits increase oil pressure, oil volume, engine oil flow and return oil scavenging.
Quieter and smoother engine operation
Increase oil pressure, scavenge volume and engine oil flow
30% more pressure gear volume over stock
53% more scavenge gear volume over stock
42% more scavenge volume with port sizing, matched passages and holes to the engine case
68% more oil volume to the crankshaft and connecting rod bearing
15-25 degree cooler engine temperatures
15-30 degree cooler oil temperatures
10-30 more PSI of oil pressure
Reduces wet sumping, blow by and oily air cleaners
Magnets in oil pump to help protect gears and pressure relief valve
Test results show 2 HP gain and 2 ft/lbs of TQ gain to the rear wheel on Milwaukee Eight
NOTE: Feuling test results show a 50% reduction of engine sump oil level.
OIL LEVEL NOTE – DO NOT OVERFILL OIL TANK
It is important to get the correct hot oil level in your bike. Feuling recommends running the oil level 90%-99% full when hot.
NOTE: The M-Eight oil pick up port is on the right side of the engine. Letting the bike idle or warm up on the kickstand will naturally fill the engine case and skew the oil level in the tank.