Ohlins HD 159 Suspension
The Ohlins HD 159 suspension is a 13″ shock. If you are looking for a 13″ shock for a Street Glide or to lower your suspension by 1″ check out the HD 774 Blackline shock by Ohlins.
Motorcycles are designed for a broad spectrum of riders (an average), but a motorcycle’s suspension only functions properly when it’s designed for you. Öhlins USA is dedicated to personalizing motorcycles to match the needs and abilities of riders. The Ohlins HD 159 Suspension does just that.
In motorcycling the suspension defines the experience. An Öhlins suspension alone can significantly increase confidence and the enjoyment for every rider of any ability. An Öhlins suspension can make a world tour a ride around the park.
The dynamic relationship between rider and road is managed solely by a motorcycle’s suspension. Because of that, the feel, the feedback, and the fun of riding all depend on the quality of the suspension. Our highly trained technicians at Öhlins USA are here to assist you in personalizing your machine to your needs.
Öhlins is the fun quotient!
Öhlins USA technicians are control freaks. As a result, they are determined to tune your motorcycle’s suspension to give you maximum control. At Öhlins USA your suspension is designed for your needs. your abilities, and to maximize your personal enjoyment of your track day experience.
The world’s best riders rely on Öhlins to help them ride better and they’re already the world’s best riders. Let Öhlins make you a better rider.
OHLINS VS STOCK:
Stock Harley Shocks:
- They are made to one specification. Therefore, they are not adjustable for each individual rider.
- They cost around $8.00 to produce! In other words, stock shocks are cheap!
- Stock shocks are stiff and do not maintain proper air
- They are disposable and wear out over time. If not replaced then they truly take away from the comfort and control of a great ride.
Why purchase an Ohlins shock?
- Ohlins shocks have adjustable preload. In addition, some models also offer compression and rebound damping adjustments
- Ohlins Shocks will be shipped to you with the appropriate spring rating based on your needs
- They are rebuildable. Therefore, they are a one time purchase! Ohlins recommend sending your shocks in every 20,000-30,000 miles to be rebuilt
- All Ohlins have a 5 year warranty
- Installing an Ohlins suspension will give you the maximum handling ability of your motorcycle.
- It will deliver the best comfort and performance every time you ride becoming a long lasting friend.
There are no reviews yet.