NGK Iridium IX BPR5EIX-11 Spark Plugs for 1999-2003 Indian Chief, Scout & Spirit Motorcycles (Pair)
Designed specifically for the performance enthusiast. The NGK BPR5EIX-11 Spark Plugs offer extreme ignitability, improved throttle response and superior anti-fouling. The 0.6mm laser welded fine iridium tip ensures high durability. In addition, a consistently stable spark and the tapered ground electrode minimizes electrical quenching effect. Longer insulator nose prevents fouling. Secondly, the corrugated ribs on insulator prevents flashover. Lastly, a triple gasket seal eliminates combustion gas leakage. Iridium alloy has extremely high melting point. Thus giving it high durability to heat and electrical wear. The result is perfect for today’s high-performance engines. Trivalent metal plating has superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties.
- Gain up to 3HP just by using the NGK Iridium IX BPR5EIX-11 Spark Plugs!
- The ultimate in spark plug technology and performance from the industry leader.
- The iridium electrode is 25% smaller than a platinum electrode, and it’s just 1/4 the size of a conventional nickel electrode.
- Ultra-small diameter center electrode reduces voltage requirement and extends ignition system life.
- New metal shell plating has enhanced anti-corrosion qualities.
- NGK Iridium IX BPR5EIX-11 Spark Plugs come pre-gapped.
- The are sold as a pair.