Legend REVO-ARC REMOTE RESERVOIR FL COIL SUSPENSION 1999 & Newer
They are available in 13″ and 14″, standard or heavy-duty applications. Heavy Duty applications are recommended for 500lb. + rider and passenger total weight. For a more budget friendly suspension check out the Legend Revo Rear Shock.
- Available in Black Type III hard-coat anodize
- Legend’s Touring specific spring rates produce superior ride quality and performance
- REVO coils provide improved plush ride quality, control and resistance to bottoming-out
- REVO’s extended coil length has larger “sweet spot” without increasing overall shock length
- Requires minimal pre-load adjustment by hand when changing between riders’ weights or loads
- Adjusts by hand, no tools needed
- Available in 13″ and 14″, standard or heavy-duty applications
- Easy installation and alignment, provided by spherical bearings on both top and bottom
- 35mm monotube construction
- Deflective disc valve stacks
- Balanced/matched piston and base-valve design specific for these motorcycle applications
- Low friction sealing system and PTFE based sliding bearings for improved performance and feel
- Seven external knob adjustments allow fine-tuning of rebound
- Seven external knob adjustments allow fine-tuning of compression
- Provides optimum rebound and compression performance for any given rider weight, personal ride quality preference or personal riding style
- Nitrogen gas bladder design allows ultra-fast response and stiction-free movement
- Light to heavy riders can fine-tune ride preference
- Aggressive to casual riding styles can tune to desired quality or personal preference
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Heavy-duty applications are recommended for 500 lb. + rider and passenger total weight.