Legend REVO-A FLH Rear Shocks for 1999-Newer Harley Touring
Legend Revo-A FLH Rear Shocks allows you to adjust preload with the turn of a hand and has six external knob adjustments allow fine-tuning of rebound. They are available in 12″ and 13″, standard or heavy-duty applications. Heavy Duty applications are recommended for 500lb. + rider and passenger total weight. For a more budget friendly suspension check out the Legend Revo Rear Shock.
• Available in Black, Clear Anodized or Gold.
• Legend’s touring specific spring rates produce superior ride quality and performance
• REVO coils provide improved plush ride quality, control, and resistance to bottoming-out
• REVO’s extended coil length has larger “sweet spot” without increasing overall shock length
• REVO’s unique spring rate offers the ability to soften pre-load, reducing ride height and maintaining a smooth ride
• Allows minimal pre-load adjustments when changing between riders’ weights or loads
• Adjusts by hand, no tools needed
• Available in 12″ and 13″, standard or heavy-duty applications
• Easy installation and alignment, provided by spherical bearings on both top and bottom
• All the benefits of the new REVO shocks above plus six external knob adjustments allow fine-tuning of rebound
• Provides optimum rebound performance for any given rider weight, personal ride quality preference, or personal riding style
• Light to heavy riders can fine-tune ride preference
• Aggressive to casual riding styles can tune to desired quality or personal preference
• NOTE: Heavy Duty applications are recommended for 500lb. + rider and passenger total weight.
• P65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
• Backed by Lifetime Warranty
• Made by hand in Sturgis, South Dakota, USA