Khrome Werks 2-Into-1 Exhaust for 2009-Newer Touring:
Designed for peak performance and style. A 4.5 muffler in your choice of billet-tipped or slash-cut. Maximizes horsepower and torque, and creates the authoritative Khrome Werks signature tone. In chrome, proprietary black or Eclipse finish.
- 2009-2016 Twin Cam Touring version is designed with a two-stepped header system
- 2017-Newer M8 Touring version is designed with a three-stepped header system (currently not available in the Eclipse finish)
- Designed to increase horsepower and torque while providing an aggressive, low-frequency sound level
- 1.75″ to 1.875″ to 2″ high-flow 16-gauge stepped primary header with a 2.5″ collector
- 4.5″ diameter, 16-gauge HP-Plus muffler with 2.5″ inlet
- Removable 1.5″ absorptive baffle with 3″ reverse cone outlet to maximize torque; baffle is wrapped in stainless steel wool and high-temp fiberglass for a rich mellow tone
- 2.50″, 220°, 16-gauge heat shields
- 18mm and 12mm O2 bungs welded into the primaries
- Includes OEM-style muffler clamp and mounting hardware
- Eclipse features a proprietary, high-temperature black chrome electroplated finish
- Made in the U.S.A.
Khrome Werks 2-into-1 exhaust system requires the use of stock flanges or new flanges. Depending on the quality of your current flanges, you may want to add a new set to your order.
Installing an aftermarket header system or full system such as this requires additional tuning. If you do not have a tuner, we recommend a ThunderMax or a Power Commander V.