JRi Ride Height Adjustable Shocks for Harley Touring & Dyna Models
JRi Ride Height Adjustable Shocks only have adjustment for preload. The preload adjuster can be moved by loosening the set screw and spinning the preload collar clockwise to stiffen, or counter clockwise to soften the spring. The rates are soft enough that in most cases you can turn the preload adjuster with your hands. For fully adjustable shock please see the JRi Dual Adjustable Shock.
The JRi Ride Height Adjustable Shocks fit the following models Fitment suggestions in image above:
Dyna Street Bob, Fat Bob, Low Rider, Wide Glide, Switchback
Touring Road Glide, Street Glide, Road King, Ultra (All) and Electra Glide
VROD Night Rod and Muscle
• Set for your rider weight with gear and riding style
• Performance based settings for improved handling
• Spring preload easily adjustable by owner
• Smooth and controlled ride
• Custom piston designed to hug the road
• Rebuildable and serviceable
• Dyno tested ensuring excellent performance
• Several spring rates available to meet rider profile
• Custom lengths available at additional costs
Limited Lifetime Warranty
All JRi Shocks Motorcycle products are guaranteed to the original retail purchaser only that the Products
furnished hereunder shall be free from material defects in material and workmanship under normal use and
service, when properly installed, maintained and used for the purposes for which it is designed. Warranty
coverage is limited lifetime. *See JRi’s complete warranty offered via by clicking here.
There are no reviews yet.