JRi Dual Adjustable Rear Shocks for Harley Touring & Dyna Models
JRi Dual Adjustable Rear Shocks offer preload and damping adjustment. The damping adjuster is located at the bottom of the shock and offers adjustment on compression and rebound simultaneously. To stiffen the shock, turn the adjuster knob toward “+”. To soften the shock, turn the adjuster knob toward “-“. Looking for a shock with just preload adjustments? Check out the JRi Ride Height Adjustable Shock.
The JRi Ride Height Adjustable Shocks fit the following models Fitment suggestions in image above:
Dyna Street Bob, Fat Bob, Low Rider, Wide Glide, Switchback
Touring Road Glide, Street Glide, Road King, Ultra (All) and Electra Glide
• Dual Adjustable- Damping and Ride Height Adjustable via Spring Preload
• The damping adjuster is located at the bottom of the shock and offers adjustment on compression and rebound simultaneously
• Spring preload easily adjustable by owner
• 40 clicks of damping adjustment
• Spring rate based on rider weight with gear and riding style
• Performance based settings for improved handling
• Smooth and controlled ride
• Custom piston designed to hug the road
• Rebuildable and serviceable
• Dyno tested ensuring excellent performance
• Several spring rates available to meet rider profile
• Custom lengths available at additional cost
Limited Lifetime Warranty
All JRi Shocks Motorcycle products are guaranteed to the original retail purchaser only that the Products
furnished hereunder shall be free from material defects in material and workmanship under normal use and
service, when properly installed, maintained and used for the purposes for which it is designed. Warranty
coverage is limited lifetime. *See JRi’s complete warranty offered via by clicking here.
There are no reviews yet.