JIMS 5471 Forceflow Chrome Head Cooler for 2018-2020 Harley Softail Models
- The new Milwaukee Eight Softail motorcycles utilize the center motor mount location to mount the coil.
- In order to install a JIMS Forceflow on these motorcycles, it was necessary to re-locate the coil. JIMS has developed a turnkey coil relocation system to move the coil to the front of the motorcycle inconspicuously tucked underneath the neck of the bike, in-between the frame tubes. This new mounting system allows the JIMS Forceflow to be installed on all Milwaukee Eight Softail motorcycles.
- This proven cooling system drops your cylinder head temperature by as much as 100 degrees.
- The cooling fan can be controlled manually or it can be regulated by a thermostat that monitors head temperature and activates the fan when engine temperature rises.
- This kit is highly recommended for performance motors to help extend engine life.
- This complete bolt in kit includes the high powered fan, housing with incorporated horn, thermostat, coil relocation kit with plug wires, all necessary hardware, wiring, and detailed instructions.