Dynojet 29-001 Power Commander V for 2014-Newer Indian 111ci Models
- Reduced size from PCIIIusb (less than half of the size of PCIII)
- USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming)
- 2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included)
- Gear input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
- Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)
- With gear position input connected the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables).
- Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%). This allows more adjustment range for 8 injector sport bikes
- 10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIIIusb)
- Enhanced “accel pump” utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)
Additional Optional accessories available for use with Power Commander V Modules
Dynojet Auto Tune Module – The Auto Tune kit monitors the fuel mixture (by installing the included Wide Band O2 sensors in the exhaust). It then sends this information to the Power Commander V and automatically corrects it while you ride. Each map that we offer has preset Air/Fuel ratio values included that we find to be the best overall settings. This lets you simply plug in the unit and let it do the work.
Dynojet Digital Display– The POD-300 is an accessory display for Dynojet devices that support DJ-CAN; including the popular Power Commander V, AutoTune, WideBand 2, and CMD. Need to adjust your tune in the field, or datalog the supported channels to further refine your tune? No problem, with the POD-300 you’re just a few clicks away from taking advantage of the many features with it’s easy to use menu system.