Fitment: 2009-2016 FLH/FLT Touring Motorcycles
This complete Stage 1 Power Pack comes with a D&D Boss Fat Cat 2-Into-1 Exhaust system and your choice/style of the following items:
- A Pre-Mapped Power Commander V or upgrade to a Pre-Mapped Thundermax (recommended)
- CSR Stage 1 Air Intake (uses stock cover)
- Optional NGK Spark Plugs
- Free Diagnostic Dyno Run valid at any event we attend or at one of our shops by appointments
D&D Boss Fat Cat 2-Into-1 Exhaust System
Cycle Solutions most recommended 2-Into-1 performance exhaust system. Step up your Harley-Davidson Touring motorcycle’s performance with the best performing 2-into-1 system in the industry.
- 2:1 Boss Fat Cat is a stepped header system at the head 1 5/8″ to 1 3/4″ to 1 7/8″ at collector and and 2 1/2″ where the muffler goes to the header
- All Boss Fat Cat full systems are equipped with heat shields, exhaust gaskets, bolt kit, and a baffle
- Each exhaust system is designed and dyno tested at D&D’s facilities
- Every exhaust is designed to increase low-end torque and horsepower
- Performance increases are about up to 15% with the proper tune on the bike
- The Louvered wrapped baffle is the quitest baffle for motors 96″ to 103″
- The Perforated baffle is the loudest baffle for motors 96″ to 113″
CSR Stage 1 Air Cleaner Kit
- This Air intake is easy to install and easy on the budget. Our Air Intake kit is designed to completely replace the stock air cleaner assembly.
- This cleanable/oilable, pleated element is over 2 1/4″ tall.
- Also included is a one-piece cast backing plate with internal crankcase venting and mounting hardware.
- Uses the stock air intake cover or you can use a different round aftermarket cover.
- If this intake is being installed on a 2014-2016 FLH/FLT Touring Model then the backing plate will automatically be black.
ThunderMax AutoTune Module Features and Benefits:
- Dramatically improved throttle response by allowing the throttle blade to open fully below 3500 RPM
- Eliminates popping, spitting and backfiring
- Easier starting
- Increased Engine Performance & Motorcycle Rideability
- Cooler, Smoother Running Engine
- Adjustable Idle Speed & Rev Limit Control
- Automatically Tunes for Riding Style & Riding Conditions
- Easily Accommodates Bike Changes (Pipes, Cams, and More)
- 100% Engineered & Made in the USA
- 3-Year Factory Limited Warranty
- NOTE: REQUIRES 18MM WIDE BAND O2 PORTS IN THE HEAD PIPE TO BE INSTALLED CORRECTLY. READ MORE ABOUT THE THUNDERMAX.
Power Commander V Tuner Features and Benefits:
- Reduced size from PCIIUSB (less than half of the size of PCIII)
- USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming)
- 2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included)
- Gear input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
- Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)
- With gear position input connected the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables).
- Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%). This allows more adjustment range for 8 injector sport bikes
- 10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIIIusb)
- Enhanced “accel pump” utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)
- NOTE: ADDING AUTOTUNE REQUIRES 18MM WIDE BAND O2 PORTS IN THE HEAD PIPE TO BE INSTALLED CORRECTLY.
Not sure what tuner is right for you? Read more about Thundermax, Power Commander V and other tuners by clicking here.
Cycle Solutions Inc. recommends a ThunderMax Auto Tune Module because of its advanced tuning abilities over a Power Commander V.
There are no reviews yet.