D&D 619Z-32 Stubby Cat 2-into-1 Chrome for 2009-2016 Harley FLH/FLT Touring Models
D&D 619Z-32 Stubby Cat Exhaust Pipe Chrome with the new Vortex Louvered Wrapped Baffle fits 2009-2016 Harley-Davidson FLH / FLT Touring motorcycles.
This header is Sliver Ceramic polished to be shiny on the outside and Sliver Ceramic inside that will appear to be a white color.
- Stepped Header
- Head pipes are ceramic coated inside and outside.
- 1 5/8″ to 13/4″ to 1 7/8″ 2 1/4″ where the muffler slides on
- Works on motors 96″ and up
- System has both 12mm and 18mm O2 bungs to use with an autotune system such as the Thundermax
- New Vortex Baffle 2″ Louvered wrapped inter core
- New end cap can be rotated
- Stubby Cat will not fit 1990-2008
The D&D 619Z-32 Stubby Cat was designed to be used with stretched bags. When using this system, there should be no ground clearance issues. If you use this system with stock bags and you are an aggressive rider you might damage the end of the muffler. This is NOT covered by warranty.