Fitment: 2008-2016 Throttle By Wire FLH/FLT Touring Models & 2016-2017 TBW Softail
CSR Throttle Body
Cycle Solutions Inc. is known for their top performing throttle bodies. You can squeeze more power from your engine by switching out that stock throttle body and replacing it with a CSR 58mm throttle body. This throttle-by-wire throttle body is a complete upgrade from your stock unit and it is made exclusively for Cycle Solutions Inc. This is our stage 3 performance upgrade. We utilize the existing unit’s stock electronics and build a whole new throttle body and manifold complete with double sealed bearings, o-ringed gaskets and billet intake flanges. This is the only CNC ported, hand finished intake on the market available in all popular port sizes including Screamin’ Eagle, S&S, Revolution Performance and other popular aftermarket heads. You can choose your port size from the drop down menu. This throttle body is 58mm in front and behind the throttle blade unlike other competitors that have a much smaller intake runner. Call us with questions or for recommendations.
Our Throttle-By-Wire throttle bodies are made from high quality 356 aluminum castings to ensure perfect OEM quality and fit every time along with the OE factory electronics for direct plug in. The units are designed to increase airflow and improve horsepower gains between 10-15hp depending on vehicle application and other build modifications.
This unit is highly recommended for bikes that already have our Stage 1 Upgrade (pipes, breather and tuner) and our Stage 2 Cam Upgrade and are looking for the next level of performance. If you already have an upgraded (i.e. SE 58mm Throttle body) let us show you how ours make more power. HD throttle bodies are a single piece cast unit. Ours is a 2 piece design that allows us to port and polish the entire throttle body from the blade to the plenum. We can also match the plenum size to the head. On 2008-Newer TBW throttle bodies we utilize the OEM TAC (Throttle Actuator Control) for seamless installation. We hand machine several style air intakes to match our throttle body for un-inhabited air flow.
- Throttle body is fully machined and hand ported internally for unmatched flow compared to other throttle body manufacturers.
- Split shaft design is black zinc coated to prevent corrosion, and completed with a precision sealed roller shaft/bearing assembly.
- CSR throttle bodies feature factory bolt patterns, cruise control, and are fully compatible with stock components for easy installation. They are offered in delphi and throttle by wire fitments and in many bore sizes that feature extended deck lengths and port configurations to match any head.
Add High Flow Injectors to your Throttle body
Horsepower Inc High Flow Injectors are a direct drop-in replacement for Harley Davidson Motorcycles. These injectors feature a specifically engineered spray pattern that optimizes fuel atomization. We have several options of fuel delivery to choose from depending on your application.
Add Dyno Blades Fuel Injector Nozzle for Harley Davidson Models
Dyno Blades are relatively inexpensive and provide horsepower and steady torque gains. PLEASE NOTE: Dyno blades do not fit all aftermarket injectors. They will fit stock injectors and some HPI Injectors. Please contact us if your injectors are aftermarket and you are interested in Dyno Blades.
- Attaches to the nozzle tip end of the modern solenoid activated port fuel injector
- Distributes fuel into a venture that vaporizes fuel in the center of the intake port directly in front of the intake valve
- Dyno Blades enhances combustion efficiency through the rapid transfer of heat from the atmospheric charge (air) to the fuel
- Easily control the internal intake port air flow externally at the touch of a finger
- Made in USA from 6061T billet Aluminum and are fully anodized
- Designed with safety features so they can never fall into a port
Need to upgrade your air intake to match your new larger throttle body?
Cycle Solutions Inc offers several styles of motorcycle air intakes that have a backing plate specifically for a 58mm and larger throttle body. Our intakes have larger openings that match up perfectly to our large throttle bodies so that there is no air flow restrictions letting your throttle body breathe! Be sure to check out our air intake section when purchasing a larger throttle body.