We will be set up this year at Bruce Rossmeyer’s Daytona Harley Davidson and open for business March 4th -13th
Come see us at Bruce Rossmeyer’s Daytona Harley Davidson during the 2021 Daytona Bike Week and have a Baker Grudgebox installed. Cycle Solutions Inc has been installing these grudge boxes for years and they are the next step for all those engine upgrades that you have already done.
- Built for aggressive take-offs and long distances at above-average speeds
- 250 RPM drop at higher highway speeds (approx. 80 mph)
- Engineering focus on excessive durability
- Bulletproof main drive gear bearing (patent pending)
- Gears up to 40% wider than stock
- Positive dog tooth engagement in gear with pie-shaped shift dogs
- Frictionless linear detent shift system for smooth shifting
- Redundant neutral detent to make it easy to find neutral
- Low effort, single-axis/linear motion ratchet pawl for crisp, tight and easy shifting
- More durable than stock
- No case modifications required for installation
Tired of the rattling factory compensator in your motorcycle? Cycle Solutions will also have Baker’s tried and true compensators ready for install at the show. These compensators are quieter than the factory one and a lot more durable. Installation available by our qualified technicians.
You must be logged in to post a comment.