Rinehart DBX Series Mufflers now available for 1995-Newer Twin Cam & M8 Touring Models
Cycle Solutions Now Carries The Rinehart DBX Series Slip-On Mufflers in chrome and black for Harley Davidson Twin Cam Touring Models as well as M8 Touring Models.
The sound you’ve been looking for, the performance you expect, the quality you deserve. All new, from the leading innovator in American V-twin exhaust, Rinehart Racing is proud to introduce the DBX40 Slip On mufflers, featuring our proprietary DBX Performance baffles, delivering more of the iconic Rinehart Racing sound for Harley-Davidson baggers than ever before.
Rinehart’s original DBX mufflers for the M-Eight models includes their high flow performance baffles that offers more sound and power. In the past twin cam riders had to order these high performance baffles separate to get the upgrade. Now Rinehart is offering twin cam mufflers with this same high flow performance baffle already installed! Have a pair of older Rinehart mufflers and want the DBX baffle upgrade? You can order the baffles by clicking here.
- Fits 1995-2020 Harley Touring models
- Featuring Rinehart’s 2.5” Performance baffle which is engineered specifically to increase and enhance your bike’s sound, while providing a free-flowing exhaust and the perfect amount of back pressure, unlocking both horsepower and torque.
- Available in a 4” & 4.5″ Muffler body, which gives your bike a louder, more aggressive tone that never sounds muffled or flat.
- Finished off with Rinehart’s popular famous end caps, this muffler has a look that is as big as its sound, and perfectly complements the style of any bagger.
- 100% American made and backed with Rinehart’s Forever Warranty, guaranteeing the quality that Rinehart is known for the world over.